One might have done a normal image editing in a Photoshop and when somebody tells you that you can edit video using the same software, don’t stay amazed. Yes, Video editing is also possible using Adobe Photoshop. If the version that you have does not support it, maybe it is time to upgrade to a higher version.If one knows how to edit an image in Adobe Photoshop, then it becomes easy for them to understand how to proceed with the video editing.
- Lens flaws like distortion, aberration can easily be rectified using the lens correction filter. The software allows the user to do the changes manually.
- A single video can be split into multiple videos
- The video clips can be swapped back and forth.
- The volume and the clarity of the audio can also be adjusted. A new audio track can also be inserted in the middle of the existing and can be adjusted using the audio track layer.
- Transition effects like fades and crossfade can also be applied to a particular timeline.
- Wish to have your name imprinted on the video? You can do it as you place a text on the images.
Still, there are more that can be done during video edition using Adobe Photoshop.